Wednesday 2 December 2015

6.Ground Vegetation




When designing ground plant elements, I looked at real plants in reality to get a general understanding of what exists in reality. I then proceeded to look at interesting designs made by other artists that would inspire me for my designs.


This is what I came up in terms of designs I really liked the melting, spiraly mushrooms and the ones with kind of a smurf hat on them.
From the bush column I liked the spiral ones that have fruits on them and that I decided to have them glow a different color for interesting an effect. I also designed ground bushes that would match the trees (the cubic ones and the round ones).
Other sketches and designs are in the sketchbook that will be provided.

Here are some designs i sketched in my sketchbook and some rocks. I really like the mushroom creature, especially the cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment