Thursday 10 December 2015

16.Rest of the town

For the rest of the buildings, I decided to make 2 more, one that is very tall and rectangular and the other that is smaller and cubic shape.


















This is one of the buildings I modeled  wade out of multiple objects. The textures are less colorful, which is what I wanted because it comes contrasts with the forest. I made two buildings from one model, for I wanted this building to look like an apartment complex.





This is the third type of building I was able to produce and it's designed to be a cozier home for more rich people, or like a home of an inventor.




These are some designs I made for the lamp posts. I wasn't sure what I wanted them to look like, so I decided to research online types of them and sketched until I found something I was satisfied with. In the end I liked the designs that are circled( l10, l8, l9, l10, L11,L12).


These are some of the images I've found online that I liked and inspired me in my design. I came up with the idea of having the lamp posts be crocked and bent and I think it will look really good with the building design I have so far. From the designs I've found online i liked the spiral symbol implemented in them and just the general idea of them being very tall and thin.


This is how the lamp posts ended up looking and I'm pretty happy with them. I think with the colors picked and the look of the will blend really nicely with the design I have in mind for the town part.


I also made a crooked looking fence that was produced from finding some research material online.

No comments:

Post a Comment